Luke recounts his last two weeks of COVID exhaustion. Gomer smiles and nods, until in the empty youth room at 10:30 at night a woman whispers into Gomer's ear, "Hmmm hello". Then, Patron's topics for five minutes. Good questions!
Question 1: What should dating intimacy look like?
Question 2: What should/shouldn't we do with a new puppy?
Question 3: Who would you want to convert to Catholicism and why?
Question 4: How to deal with a desk/computer job?
Question 5: Any tips from a season Homeschool family?
"Lightning" Round Questions
- What do we do with St Gregory's "two outfits are robbing from the poor?"
- Favor obscure Bible book?
- What do you like most about your job?
- What's the best joke that you know?
- What should I do with my life?
- Would you rather: no electricity or no water?
- Gomer: how did you come to the decision to let your kids watch PG-13 movies?
- Thoughts about a Catching Foxes Dating Game?
- Books on teaching that you highly recommend?
- What's on your food bucket list?
- Wandavision update?
Get 10% off your secure, specialized counseling at BetterHelp.com/foxes
Listen to The Bible Binge on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts. Or you can listen ad-free by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery App. Wondery… Feel the Story.
Again, join us Live every Sunday night at 9 central for the Catching Foxes after party. Find me at stereo.com/gomer. The Stereo app is simple and a lot of fun. I’m loving it. Follow me so that you get notified every time I go LIVE and you can join me!