Whenever Taylor Swift breaks up with someone, we benefit from her awesome songs. Whenever Arleen breaks up with someone, we benefit from her awesome articles.
Leah Darrow, on the show for her second time around, talks about her new book and we agree it is great. Gomer did his homework and plowed through 3/4ths of it in 24 hours. And, though the book was written for women, I loved it. Although, I have to admit that I would love the audiobook more if her husband was the narrator.
- Audiobook: "The Other Side of Beauty" by Leah Darrow — Affiliate link to Leah Darrow's audiobook on Amazon.com
- "Do Something Beautiful" podcast by Leah Darrow
- Andy Stanley, "Are you who..." — When I meet the right person, everything will be all right. This way of thinking creates trouble in our dating lives and sets us up for trouble in marriage. In this message, Andy challenges us to ask ourselves Am I the person the person I'm looking for is looking for? And he previews God's list of behaviors that will lead to success in dating and marriage.
- Rage Against The Machine - No Shelter — Rage Against The Machine's official music video for 'No Shelter'. Click to listen to Rage Against The Machine on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/RATMSpotify?IQid=R...
- The Never List | Beautycounter — The Never List™ is made up of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals that we never use as ingredients in our products. This includes the over 1,400 chemicals banned or restricted in personal care products by the European Union, plus additional chemicals screened by Beautycounter and found to be of concern.
- Mascara Ads Will Never Not Feature False Eyelashes — In 2011, CoverGirl was forced to pull ads featuring Taylor Swift for their NatureLuxe Mousse mascara because her lashes were photoshopped after the fact – something Rimmel had done with a Kate Moss ad a few years prior. In 2007, L'Oreal got rid of an ad with Penelope Cruz because she was wearing false eyelashes. CoverGirl got in on this action again in 2011 in their True Volume ads. Other companies like Dior have gotten in trouble for their Natalie Portman ads, or Rimmel again with an ad featuring Georgia May Jagger.
- Wounded Warriors
- Green Beret Foundation — Our mission is to answer the call of the Green Berets and their families so that they can succeed in their next mission.