Luke and Gomer interview a buddy they knew while at college, but who wasn't a student. Yes, he was a townie. A dirty, dirty townie. If you listen to this I think you'll get why the Incarnation and the Sacraments are oh so necessary to a real, and really human, faith. And you'll see why we humans can totally screw things up.
- Cry Fire — Strangers" The first album from Cry Fire. Ten tracks of rock, soul, heartbreak and hard times.
- Luke 7:38 RSVCE - and standing behind him at his feet, - Bible Gateway — and standing behind him at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
- Cry Fire | MySpace.com! — It's like stepping back in time, people...
- Gomer and Luke are creating Catching Foxes | Patreon — We don't expect you to pay for our fancy lives. Your financial contribution is not required because we love that you listen to us in the first place! We are humbled by our fans. But if you feel like you want to contribute more, it will all go back into creating more stuff. We have big plans for the future of the show and would love for you to join us. After all, community is what we are all about! God love you! Gomer and Luke
- Catching Foxes on Facebook — "Owning Your Okayness" Follow us on Facebook and you could win a prize in honor of our two year anniversary of being a thing.