Fr. Gregory Pine, O.P. talks about his new book. Well, he wants to but Gomer doesn't let him for the first 60 minutes. Instead, GOMER HAS QUESTIONS! Recorded on Feb 23, 2022, so, you know, better late than never!Support Catching Foxes
Athletic Greens is going to give you a FREE 1-year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5
FREE travel packs with your first purchase. All you have to do is visit athleticgreens.com/FOXES.
Give it a try and see why over 2 million people have used BetterHelp online therapy. Our listeners get 10% off their first month!
"Fundraising is hard. PDC '22 gives you the tools & community to make it not hard, and actually enjoyable and fulfilling! Take a walk on the sunny side of fundraising at the beach in Naples!"
- Prudence: Choose Confidently, Live Boldly: Pine, Gregory: 9781681927329: Amazon.com: Books — Decisions, decisions … life presents us with so many, big and small. How can we confidently make choices that bring us true happiness? The life of the virtues holds the key, and among those virtues, prudence holds the reins. No, this isn’t your grandmother’s definition of prudence. This virtue actually inspires practical wisdom, allowing us to choose well and to bring order into our lives. In Prudence: Choose Confidently, Live Boldly, Fr. Gregory Pine, OP, aims to work prudence back into the conversation and to explain how it can transform us along our path toward what really matters. In the face of fleeting emotions and conflicting convictions, learn how prudence will help you find wholeness, happiness, and freedom.
- Fr. Gregory Maria Pine, O.P. – Dominican Friars Foundation — Fr. Gregory Pine grew up in Newtown, PA. One of four children, Fr. Gregory and his family attended St. Andrew’s Catholic Parish. He later studied at Franciscan University of Steubenville, where he majored in Math and Humanities & Catholic Culture. His contact with friars from St. Dominic’s Parish in Youngstown, OH was influential in his choice to join the Order of Preachers upon graduating. “It was St. Thomas Aquinas who first introduced me to the Order, and by his prayers that I grew in knowledge and love of its saving mission and ultimately came to find my happiness in the habit of St. Dominic.”
- Pints With Aquinas with All Fr. Pine shows- YouTube
- Godsplaining Podcast - Washington, DC
- Meet the Team - Theology of the Body Institute — As one of its founders, Dr. West has served the TOB Institute in various capacities since 2004: as the leading faculty member, as a board member, a research fellow, and a curriculum advisor. He was appointed President of the Institute in 2018 and serves as Professor of Theological Anthropology in the jointly sponsored M.A. program with Pontifex University. His global lecturing, best-selling books, multiple audio and video programs, and popular podcast (co-hosted by his wife Wendy) have made him one of the world’s most recognized teachers of St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body. Of all his titles and roles, however, he is most proud to call himself a devoted husband and father.
- Revealed: Live Immersive Experience — 3 Days of LIVE online event access starting May 13 and ending May 15 with Dr. Christopher West, Fr. Mike Schmitz, Jeff Cavins, Jackie and Bobby Angel, Jason Evert and more! You will also gain access to our "Revealed: Become What You Are" workbook and have a chance at winning thousands of dollars worth of prizes!
- God Is Beauty book — Announcing the first book from Theology of the Body Institute Press: God is Beauty, a retreat for artists. Take a personal retreat led by one of the greatest saints in modern times.
- Books – Theology of the Body Institute