Our buddy David is now a priest! Fr. David Hust has a nice ring to it. It was awesome watching a friend of 17 years become a Roman Catholic Priest and celebrate his first Mass. It was a very traditional sung Mass and was just beautiful.
Then Luke gives us his 5 points on how Catholic Dating Does Have to Suck (but probably will).Support Catching Foxes
- Significant AAPL investors put pressure on Apple to add better parental control features to iPhones and iPads | 9to5Mac — Significant Apple investors have published a new open letter, ‘Think Differently About Kids’, asking Apple to dramatically improve the parental control features in iPhone and iPads, citing research into the negative psychological effects of kids over-using technology.
- Apple WWDC 2018 keynote in 14 minutes - YouTube — During the Apple WWDC 2018 keynote, CEO Tim Cook introduced all the latest updates for iOS 12 and the new macOS Mojave. Apple also introduced a new digital health dashboard and Memoji, aka customized Animoji.
- WWDC - Apple Developer — Homepage for the WWDC
- Parental Controls & Internet Filtering. — Circle with Disney — The smart way for families to manage content and time online, on any device
- The Best Wi-Fi Router for 2018: Reviews by Wirecutter | A New York Times Company — After spending over 100 hours testing 18 routers, we think the Netgear R7000P is the best wireless router for most people. It’s fast and reliable at both short and long ranges, it balances the demands of connected devices automatically to avoid congestion, and it works well right out of the box, with no arcane tweaking required.
- Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Household | Franciscan University of Steubenville — Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam “For the Greater Glory of God” “So whatever you eat or drink or whatever you do, do everything for the Greater Glory of God” – 1 Corinthians 10:31
- My Roman Wedding Ring by AMDGomer | Free Listening on SoundCloud — It's about the priesthood, written from the perspective of a young man discerning the priesthood. It draws a lot on the Song of Songs, the city-centered ministry writings of Rev. Timothy Keller, and some beautiful things Bishop Robert Barron says about his own priesthood. I hope you enjoy. Thank you, www.BenSounds.com for the music. SpokenBridepriesthoodVocation
- Millennial Corner: Dating Podcast Part II – Catholic Telegraph — A few weeks ago, Luke Carey, the Director of the Office for Young Adult Evangelization & Discipleship, gave a Theology on Tap talk called, ‘Dating: It Doesn’t Have to Suck (But It Probably Will).’ Luke recorded a podcast with author and speaker Arleen Spenceley to explore the remaining questions from the Q & A session.
- George Costanza Does The Opposite - YouTube — George Costanza Does The Opposite
- Hans Urs von Balthasar: Rediscovering Holistic Christianity - Audiobook | Audible.com — Explore the profound spirituality of Hans Urs von Balthasar. Born in Switzerland, Balthasar (1905-1988) was one of the most prolific and sophisticated Catholic thinkers of the 20th century. As you will discover, Balthasar's theology provides a powerful model for the Catholic Church in the modern world.
- How God Became King - Audiobook | Audible.com — New Testament scholar N. T. Wright reveals how we have been misreading the Gospels for centuries, powerfully restoring the lost central story of the scripture: that the coronation of God through the acts of Jesus was the climax of human history. Wright fills the gaps that centuries of misdirection have opened up in our collective spiritual story, tracing a narrative from Eden to Jesus to today. Wright's powerful rereading of the Gospels helps us realign the focus of our spiritual beliefs, which have for too long been focused on the afterlife. Instead, the forgotten story of the Gospels reveals why we should understand that our real charge is to sustain and cooperate with God's kingdom here and now.