We interview Katie Prejean McGrady, author and speaker, about getting fired mere months after publishing a book about her school and teaching position (nuts!) and then we discuss the upcoming Synod on the Youth and the Haterade RadTrads throw on her. Gomer rants about it.
- Synod 2018 on Young People, the Faith, and Vocational Discernment — Synod 2018 on Young People, the Faith, and Vocational Discernment
- Final Document from the Pre-Synodal Meeting — The Church must adopt a language which engages the customs and cultures of the young so that all people have the opportunity to hear the message of the Gospel. However, we are passionate about the different expressions of the Church. Some of us have a passion for “the fire” of contemporary and charismatic movements that focus on the Holy Spirit; others are drawn towards silence, meditation, and reverential traditional liturgies. All of these things are good as they help us to pray in different ways. Outside of the Church, many young people live a contented spirituality, but the Church could engage them with the right instruments.
- Katie Prejean – Catholic Youth Minister — Katie Prejean is a dynamic and engaging Catholic speaker & author with a passion for sharing the Faith
- Catching Foxes Episode 34: 34 Interview with Peeping Thomist Brian Jones — We talk with Brian about his doctoral studies in St Thomas Aquinas' philosophy and theology, which opens up conversations about atheism and materialism, Ghostbusters, why Gomer hasn't seen Ghostbusters 1, but he has seen 2, and Thomas Aquinas on Islam. It's a pretty crazy episode, full of grace and truth!
- Gomer and Luke are creating Catching Foxes | Patreon — Tired of consuming, we decided to create. And you listened, which is kind of amazing. So, we are going all in and creating the type of show you've always wanted.