Oh Man! This episode is intense! We had a whole group of topics that we wanted to talk about but haven't gotten around to them and so we came up with a new game plan. We spend 10 minutes on a topic and switch between pop culture and churchy stuff, taking turns on who picks what topic to discuss.
We cover things like:
- why EWTN only makes shows for old people that eat Werther's Originals,
- institutional racism and the shooting of Sam DuBose,
- YDisciple founder Jim Beckman, superhero of Catholic youth ministry
- weddings, wedding fights, and marriage,
- Luke's slight stutter and my "slight" weight gain,
- a spoiler review of the movie Ant-Man and its almost anti-Paul-Ruddism,
- Which immediately became about the Marvel Comic Universe, specially Avengers 2
- and the upcoming DC movies- Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad,
- Parish life and reaching the people on the margins of faith
- Then back to talk about The Joker and Suicide Squad.
Music by BenSounds.comSupport Catching Foxes