It's a classic Catching Foxes episode this week, so strap in. Gomer finds a productivity religion, Luke already found one, apparently, and they both get mad about mediocre Catholic schools. Enjoy!Support Catching Foxes
- Support Us on Patreon — No, really. Do it. Thanks.
- Coleman Creates — Thank you to Joe Coleman of Coleman Creates for producing this episode!
- Revenge of the (Homeschool) Nerds — Watch out, Catholic schools. The homeschoolers are gaining on you.
- The Time-Block Planner - Cal Newport — In case you want a productivity religion, too.
- Focusmate — No, it's not a Timothy Gordon-style dating website for former FOCUS missionaries. Stop thinking that.