Gomer and Luke chat with Katie Ruvalcaba about her new podcast, Parasocial Anxiety. Which tells an insane story she experienced. There's swatting, fandom, and a lot of stuff there. We go pretty deep. It's a good one.
We also talk about Five Iron Frenzy, the greatest band to ever band. And probably a few other things I am forgetting.
MAJOR thanks for Producer Nick (Nick Sciarappa) from Clerically Speaking for editing this episode!Support Catching Foxes
- Parasocial Anxiety | Podcast on Podbay — This isn't your average true crime podcast. How could it be when there was never a crime? At least nothing you could prove...
- About MrsRuvi - Twitch — Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Katie! Welcome to my kitchen. I'm just a good ole fashion Catholic, midwestern housewife Twitch streamer. You know how all your friend's mom's had Twitch streams growing up? Ya. Totally normal.
- Far, Far Away - YouTube
- Eulogy by Five Iron Frenzy - YouTube
- On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy (lyrics) - YouTube
- Spartan - YouTube
- Clerically Speaking – A Catholic Podcast