part 1 of 2: Interview with Dr. Greg Bottaro - Getting Modern Therapy Right
Episode 366 · January 29th, 2023 · 1 hr 5 mins
About this Episode
We interview Dr. Greg Bottaro about what's really wrong with modern therapy and how the Theology, Philosophy, and Anthropology of Saint John Paul II can bring hope and healing to people. We end the discussion on the topic of Internal Family Systems approach ("parts work") and pick it up from there next week! Check out the links for more information!Support Catching Foxes
- Connecting the dots between Psychology and the Catholic faith — We've cracked the code on what's wrong with therapy and disrupted the whole industry with a new approach that you need to hear about.
- Being Human on Apple Podcasts — At the CatholicPsych Institute, we're doing something new when it comes to therapy. In the Being Human podcast, Dr. Greg Bottaro, Founder and Director of the CatholicPsych Institute, shares with you his vision for Catholic therapy and a revolutionary approach that is focused, finally, on what it means to be human.
- The Mindful Catholic: Finding God One Moment at a Time by Dr. Gregory Bottaro, Peter Kreeft - foreword - Audiobook - Audible.com — Dr. Greg Bottaro explains how mindfulness can help us become aware of the present moment and accept it. Catholic mindfulness is a way to practically trust God more in our lives. Instead of separating faith from day-to-day life, mindfulness helps bridge the gap so we can feel the sense of safety and peace God intends us to have.
- What is the CatholicPsych Institute? — "Become who you are." These words from St. John Paul II have echoed in my heart since I first heard them in 1997 at World Youth Day in Paris. My journey has taken me from being a student in the classroom of Peter Kreeft to a Franciscan Friar with Fr. Benedict Groeschel, and eventually to earning a doctorate in Clinical Psychology in 2012 before forming the CatholicPsych Institute. I formed CatholicPsych to empower people to become who they are by providing services and resources that integrate authentic Catholic anthropology with sound psychological science.
- Home | CatholicPsych Academy