**NAVIGATE WITH CHAPTERS!
**The three big ones topics are: Professional Catholicism, Supersessionism, and Harry Truman and the A Bomb. Our smaller, but no less interesting, topics include:
- Gomer's new religion,
- Year of New Things updates,
- Game of Thrones Porn Triggers,
- Luke's housing situation,
- and why Aristotle is not enough to be a good person.
- Should Christians Evangelize Jews? – Pints with Aquinas — Should Christians Evangelize Jews?
- Salvation Is from the Jews: The Role of Judaism in Salvation History from Abraham to the Second Coming: Roy Schoeman, Roy H. Schoeman: 9780898709759: Amazon.com: Gateway — The book traces the role of Judaism and the Jewish people in God's plan for the salvation of mankind, from Abraham through the Second Coming, as revealed by the Catholic faith and by a thoughtful examination of history. It will give Christians a deeper understanding of Judaism, both as a religion in itself and as a central component of Christian salvation. To Jews it reveals the incomprehensible importance, nobility and glory that Judaism most truly has. It examines the unique and central role Judaism plays in the destiny of the world. It documents that throughout history attacks on Jews and Judaism have been rooted not in Christianity, but in the most anti-Christian of forces. Areas addressed include: the Messianic prophecies in Jewish scripture; the anti-Christian roots of Nazi anti-Semitism; the links between Nazism and Arab anti-Semitism; the theological insights of major Jewish converts; and the role of the Jews in the Second Coming.
- Romans 9-11 RSVCE - God’s Election of Israel - I am - Bible Gateway — 9 I am speaking the truth in Christ, I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit, 2 that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen by race. 4 They are Israelites, and to them belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; 5 to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed for ever. Amen.
- Romans (Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture): Scott W. Hahn, Peter Williamson, Mary Healy: 9780801036781: Amazon.com: Books — In this addition to the successful Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture (CCSS) series, Scott Hahn, a bestselling author and a leading Catholic interpreter of Scripture, examines Romans from within the living tradition of the Church for pastoral ministers, lay readers, and students alike. The CCSS relates Scripture to Christian life today, is faithfully Catholic, and is supplemented by features designed to help readers understand the Bible more deeply and use it more effectively in teaching, preaching, evangelization, and other forms of ministry. Supported by leading Catholic scholars as well as popular Bible teachers, the series offers a unique level of commentary for Catholic students of the Bible. Its attractive packaging and accessible writing style make it a series to own--and to read! Drawn from the best of contemporary scholarship, series volumes are keyed to the liturgical year and include an index of pastoral subjects.
- Amazon.com: Truman (9780671456542): David McCullough: Books — The Pulitzer Prize–winning biography of Harry S. Truman, whose presidency included momentous events from the atomic bombing of Japan to the outbreak of the Cold War and the Korean War, told by America’s beloved and distinguished historian.
- Readings for Dr. Hahn's Courses — Dr. Scott Hahn - The Official Site
- All Israel Will Be Saved | Article by Scott Hahn — "All Israel will be Saved: The Restoration of the Twelve Tribes in Romans 9-100" by Scott Hahn