*This one has chapters! Use your podcast player to skip chapters.
John Boy and Billy BS is the official name of our opening segment. This is where people who loved our witty banter can indulge themselves, and those who don't can skip it.
Think about it. What if our uptick in friends' side hustles is more than the economic downturn, but is, in fact, the relationship between our buying and our experience of buying. We demand "Always Low Prices" and hate the resulting experience surrounding it: the lack of customer care, big-box stores lack of community care, throw-away products, and more. At least with multi-level marketing, it's friends selling to friends in a (hopefully) friendly way. Hmmmmmmm?
Sponsor Thanks: Videos.Church
Check out: Guadalupe Roasters!
Andy Lesnefsky, the genius behind #ShareJesus on YouTube and Facebook, has a new project called Videos.Church and it is great! The first course is for Catholic parents that helps you communicate the faith to your kids in a powerful way. Plus, Gomer's in it! Head over to Videos.Church and use the promo code "CF" for a 15% discount on your order.
- The Secret Lives of Sex in the Elderly | Psychology Today — The Secret Lives of Sex in the Elderly Hang-ups regarding elderly sexuality Posted Dec 09, 2009
- Matt Fradd — Matt Fradd is a Catholic apologist who speaks to over 50,000 people every year on topics having to do with the Catholic faith. He is the author of “Atheism: 20 Questions,” as well as the creator of the podcast Pints With Aquinas. Matt lives with his wife and four children in Georgia.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi — My Sexy staycation Star Wars theater (don't be creepy)!
- How Not to Do Multi-Level Marketing — How Not to Do Multi-Level Marketing
- Our Broken Economy, in One Simple Chart - The New York Times — Our Broken Economy, in One Simple Chart
- Catching Foxes (@cfoxespodcast) | Twitter — @cfoxespodcast Follows you Another podcast about faith and culture. Discussion over instruction.