Anthony D'Ambrosio of Catholic Creatives hops on the shows from a trailer park filled with Evangelicals to discuss life, art, creativity, the New Catholic Renaissance in beauty, and how to deal with insecurity, self-doubt, and envy.
Apparently, Anthony is a punk-rocker turned seminarian turned artist turned event planner!
- Catholic Creatives — We believe that the greatest force of evangelization and social change in our world is beauty. We are a community of co-creators with God and each other, dedicated to seeing a New Renaissance of Beauty come to fruition in our generation.
- 8BEATS — We, Catholic Creatives of every discipline and every profession, are answering the call to Beauty; the call to reveal the mystery of God’s love to the modern heart. We are gathering around one powerful idea - that the 8 Beatitudes are some of the most subversive teachings in human history. They carry within them a depth of meaning which atheist, agnostic, humanist, or Christian can encounter. That’s why we - Catholic filmmakers, designers, artists, marketeers from all over the world - are teaming up to create 8beats, a feature length anthology of short films on the 8 Beatitudes.
- RedCarWireVEVO — Red Car Wire - Timing Just Isn't Your Thing 7 years ago | 349,793 views Music video by Red Car Wire performing Timing Just Isn't Your Thing. (C) 2008 Universal Motown Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Losing My Religion (REM) — Cover of Losing My Religion by REM. From Punk Goes '90s.
- about — EDMUND MITCHELL — Edmund Mitchell Evangelization and Catechesis I'm Catholic. I studied Theology and Catechetics at Franciscan University of Steubenville. I'm Director of Evangelization and Catechesis in Grapevine, TX. My wife and I started the Catholic subscription company LumiBox. I created Reverb Culture. I wrote Dual Wielding: Praying with Scripture and the Catechism. I created the series Meditations.
- Anthem Philly — A RAW AND AUTHENTIC PLACE TO EXPERIENCE BELONGING IN THE CHURCH.
- 34. Megan Mastrioanni & Jacob King - Vulnerable Ministry and the Launch of Anthem — Catholic Creatives — Hello, creatives! We’re here to talk about something awesome that happened this weekend and the people who made it happen. We’re talking about the launch of Anthem, rebrand of the youth and young adult office of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Joining us are Megan Mastrioanni and Jacob King, who are leading the charge up there in the diocesan office.
- Glass Canvas — We never settle for “good enough”, both as individuals and in our work. We’re people who wrestle with holy discontent on a regular basis, understanding that our skills and talents can be used to do work that matters and makes a lasting impact rather than just make flashy things that blend in with the culture.
- Bo Burnham gives advice to young artists — “I would say don’t take advice from people like me who have gotten very lucky,” Burnham said. “We’re very biased. You know, like Taylor Swift telling you to follow your dreams is like a lottery winner telling you, ‘Liquidize your assets, buy Powerball tickets, it works!'”